Wow that took a long time. Tonight Stick Nodes version 2.0.0 was released on all Android markets. The iOS version needs to be tweaked a little and then it will be uploaded to the App Store, this will happen soon™, keep checking here for new information. (Think of it this way, Android users get to find all the bugs.)
Also want to see Sean get beat up? Well you’re in luck!
So what’s new in this version? Well, here’s the changelog:
- Huge interface overhaul! Cleaned up and much easier and intuitive to use. Most notably “normal”, “panning”, and “camera” modes now have their own buttons to the top-left.
- Also, only relevant tools/buttons appear determined by what the user has just touched/selected (stickfigure, frame, textfield).
- The app is now available in 5 different languages! You can change the language by going into “App settings” under “App Tools”. (English, Español, Français, Português, Türkçe)
- A time delay can be added to individual frames to have them pause for a few seconds, good for pausing text on the screen.
- The list of default stickfigures that ship with the app has been refreshed!
- Filter import/open lists to make finding files easier!
- Frame background colors can now be gradients!
- The app can be flipped in landscape mode.
- New sounds added for PRO users. Including COD Tactical Nuke, CS voices, Gun Reload, Minecraft Creeper sounds, Undertale sounds, and more.
- So many small optimizations, bug fixes, and tweaks. So many… HAVE FUN!
Like I said above, this update is not out for iOS users yet, but it will be soon.
Big shout out to the translators that helped me get Stick Nodes translated into some new languages:
- DmLan (French)
- Berke (Turkish)
- HeckRay (Spanish)
- Daniel (Portuguese)
- Chimdi O (For the country balls)
Let me know of any bugs you may come across!