This update is live on both Android and iOS markets!
This update was a long time coming as it fixes some big issues with 2.2.0. Unfortunately I got caught up with adding new features and just being busy so it took a lot longer than I’d have liked.
But here it is now! And here is what’s new!
- An “arrows window”, look under “Project Tools”. Gives you access to buttons for pixel-perfect movements.
- Hold down +/- buttons to add/subtract faster without tapping.
- Check “App Settings” for new tools to enable/disable some things.
- Buttons added to quickly navigate the sidebar menu.
- Can now show the background in front of the stickfigure in Creation Mode.
- New sounds, search “221” in the sound import window (Pro only).
- Bug fixes: Magnifier crash, blur crash for some devices.
- Bug fix for iOS: Audio no longer cuts out on long exports.
And that’s that. I’m hoping that blur crash is fixed, it primarily affected some Galaxy devices. Let me know (turning the blur on immediately crashed the app).
Shouts out to @ronnyanims for saving the day and becoming the new Portuguese translator for the app!
I think there’s still going to be a couple minor updates before we see 2.3.0…And that won’t be until 2018. Obviously.