The changelog is basically a combination of the past 2.0.0 – 2.0.2 updates that were previously released for Android, but here it is again.
The biggest change is how the user interface works (see this GIF here). These are the two most common questions regarding this UI change.
Q. Where are sounds?
A. Still where they have always been! Under “Frame Tools” – you have to tap a frame first to see the tools though.
Q. How do I change the background color?
A. Still also under “Frame Tools” – tap a frame to see the tools.
Version 2.0.2 (for iOS)
- Huge interface overhaul! Cleaned up and much easier and intuitive to use. Most notably “normal”, “panning”, and “camera” modes now have their own buttons to the top-left.
- Also, only relevant tools/buttons appear determined by what the user has just touched/selected (stickfigure, frame, textfield).
- You can now OPEN ZIPs/PACKS with the app, “open with Stick Nodes” is now an option on your system, it will automatically import the contents of the ZIP.
- The app is now available in 5 different languages! You can change the language by going into “App settings” under “App Tools” (EN, ES, FR, PT, TR).
- A time delay can be added to individual frames to have them pause for a few seconds, good for pausing text on the screen.
- The list of default stickfigures that ship with the app has been refreshed!
- Filter import/open lists to make finding files easier!
- Frame background colors can now be gradients!
- The app can be flipped in landscape mode.
- New sounds added for PRO users. Including COD Tactical Nuke, CS voices, Gun Reload, Minecraft Creeper sounds, Undertale sounds, and more.
- So many small optimizations, bug fixes, and tweaks. So many… HAVE FUN!
Enjoy! Now to work on Stick Nodes PC!
PS – I’m not.
PPS – But I am working on something else…